Our Process Optimisation and Automation services (formerly known as AnalysisSMART) include:
Тhe building and transforming of organisational processes using lean process modelling techniques and subsequent application of automation solutions that help us both optimise and automate processes to achieve clear business objectives for our clients. Our modelling and automating capabilities refine your business processes and make them rational and efficient so you can successfully achieve your company goals.
Our Process Optimisation service delivers a comprehensive solution intended to map, build, transform and improve organisational processes. We support organisations in achieving their goals for higher levels of operational efficiency through the application of business analysis and lean process modelling techniques (BPMN, UML, Value Stream Mapping) and the use of modelling tools (ARIS, Signavio, Lucidchart, MS Visio). We engage key stakeholders, support in requirements engineering, deliver process improvements initiatives and ensure our clients achieve their clear business objectives.
Our Process Automation service enables organisations to discover, design, trial, deploy and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) opportunities in processes. As to ensure the highest possible likelihood for RPA implementation success, our experts employ a structured process analyse and measurement approach in order to assess their suitability for automation. We identify pain points, options for improvement and opportunities for RPA to enhance ways of working and service delivery using our broad set of cloud based tools like UI Path, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere.
- Cost-efficient servicesOur mixed-shore model allows us to provide flexible pricing, enabling short lead-times and low start-up cost.
- Tested approach Our offering is grounded in internationally-recognized standards in business analysis and IT service management (BCS, IIBA, ITIL);
- Efficient deliveryAll project data and reporting are accessible in the cloud real-time, all the time through our single, integrated SaaS toolset;
- Highly skilled teamOur consultants are result-oriented proffesionals with a proven track record in business process improvement (BPI);
- Lean management Our process improvement initiatives apply industry-standard methodologies in process optimisation and operational waste elimination;
- End-to-end improvementWe lead you through the whole journey of building, developing, optimising and automating your business processes.
What does Process Optimisation and Automation do better?
The traditional business process improvement (BPI) approach is centralised, heavy, inefficient, exposed to error, disengaging and costly. The most crucial lesson learned is that engagement of all the relevant SMEs, transparency and standardized communication between stakeholders is fundamental. Our intelligent Process Optimisation and Automation approach uses well-rounded consultants, integrated tooling and established processes to enable organisation-wide collaboration, informed decision making and process improvement across multiple office locations to deliver some of the key BPI benefits: agility, effectiveness and efficiency.
“A project management office (PMO) is a management structure that standardizes the project-related governance processes and facilitates the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques. The responsibilities of a PMO can range from providing project management support functions to actually being responsible for the direct management of one or more projects.”
Founder & Managing Director