5 Centres of Excellence
490 Hospital Beds
Brightive had as a client a major clinic in Abu Dhabi that is part of Mubadala’s network of world-class healthcare facilities. It is a multi-specialty hospital on Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The hospital is a unique and unparalleled extension of US-based Cleveland Clinic’s model of care, specifically designed to address a range of complex and critical care requirements unique to the Abu Dhabi population.
The facilities at the clinic combine state-of-the-art amenities and world-class service standards. The hospital is a 364 (expandable to 490) bed facility, with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units. It is a physician-led medical facility served by North American board certified (or equivalent) physicians. The hospital provides patients in the region direct access to the world’s best healthcare providers and Cleveland Clinic’s unique model of care, reducing their need to travel abroad for treatment.
Brightive worked with the client in early stages of the new build programme to:
• Refine multiple IT Strategy(s) into one coherent, sustainable IT Strategy;
• Manage the procurement process for the Enterprise and Departmental Systems;
• Merge best practices and create the IT-related policies and procedures including: Change Management, Software Development, ITIL Services, Project Management;
• Deploy Communication and Project Management Tools; and
• Establish overall Program Management and Programme/Project Controls.