We may also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activities on our websites, such as the webpages you visit, the links you click and the searches you make on our sites. We may use this reporting information to help improve our websites. Cookies collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, from which site they came to our site and the pages they visited. The information generated by these cookies and your current IP address will be transferred from your browser to Google and will be stored by Google on servers in the United States and other countries. Google Analytics on our sites is configured to anonymize your IP address before it is saved on Google’s servers. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the way you use our website as described above. The anonymized IP address received through Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data stored by Google. For more information about data collected through Google Analytics, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. You can disable these cookies by selecting the appropriate browser settings. If you do so, you will not be able to use the full functionality of our websites. You can download and install the Google Analytics cookie opt-out plugin from the browser here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Last modified: December 09, 2020
“EHS Consulting BG” EOOD (herein after referred to as “EHS Consulting BG“) with seat and registered office in Sofia 1000, Sredets District, 20 Aksakov Str., fl. 4, represented by the company ́s manager Gordon Scott Forsyth, British citizen, born on 4 August 1967, acting through his proxy Boyan Yuliev Mitev, UIC 202679705 is a wholly independent management consulting company delivering clear thinking and tailored high-value services.
Thank you for visiting Brightive! Your trust is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
When you use this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as regulated in this Policy. You also confirm that EHS Consulting BG may, at its sole discretion, without notice, modify, revoke, or otherwise update this Policy pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
Information We Collect
Information we may collect from you includes:
- Website activity (browsing activity, pages visited, clicks made, links followed, etc.);
- Technical information (IP address, cookie string data, etc.);
- Personal data (provided by you, like name, email address, location, phone number, log in details, etc.);
Use of Your Information
EHS Consulting BG as a Controller executes the following operations and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To introduce you & provide you with the product/services we offer;
- To notify you about changes to our products/services;
- To inform you of any marketing activities we hold (events, trainings, webinars, publications, etc.);
- To introduce you to us as a company for the means of employer banding;
- To make job vacancies available to you and the respective option to apply for them;
- To improve and develop our web site and respective products/services in order to better serve you;
Disclosure of Your Information
EHS Consulting BG applies administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized breach, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Data retention shall continue for as long as we have any reason to process it and pursuant to the provisions of data retention as per EU GDPR.
Links to Other Sites
Children’s Privacy Protection
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. Our web and services are not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 16 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 16.
Rights of Data Subjects
As a Data Subject you have the following rights:
- Right to Information – where you can request information about the storage and processing of your personal data;
- Right of Withdrawal – where you can opt to withdraw your consent for EHS Consulting BG to process your data;
- Correction Rights – where you can request to correct any data that is outdated or incorrect;
- Blocking Rights – where you can ask for deletion or blocking of your personal data processed by us;
- Right of Objection – where you can object to our processing of your data;
- Right of Complaint – where you can file a complaint against the processing of personal data before the competent control body.
Competent Supervisory Authority
The competent supervisory body in Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection. Address: Sofia 1592, “2 Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov Blvd”. More information on the subject of protection of personal data as well as contact detail of Data Protection Authorities can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.