4 Care Settings:
Brightive was asked to tender for the role of strategic advisor to undertake a review of ICT Service Delivery in a NHS foundation trust. Brightive tendered competitively against several “big firms” winning the contest and then leading the engagement.
The Brightive team developed a tailored stakeholder engagement, best-practice governance & process assessment, and IT Value/Costing metrics across the 5 participating organisations to create a data-driven options appraisal process. This led to a clear recommendation on future structure, savings and implementation approach that was fully accepted and endorsed by the Chief Executive sponsors.
Brightive was then asked to develop the ICT Strategy for the specific NHS foundation trust. The team addressed:
• Governance/Organisation/Performance Management;
• Sourcing Strategy including joint ventures/outsourcing/right-sourcing options;
• Architecture Roadmap including application, infrastructure and integration architecture models and sequencing/high-level logical roadmap;
• Organisational Boundary: GPs, local commissioners, partners, providers; IT strategy scope to consider the necessary business interactions; and
• Identification of, and IT Strategy impacts on, emerging technologies such as cloud computing, Software as a Service (SaaS), Virtualisation, Convergence, Social Networking, etc.