144 IT Systems Integrations
Brightive has teamed up with a partner consulting firm to deliver a large-scale digital transformation programme for a major multinational telecommunication company based in Belgium. This is a two-year programme with the goal to transform the company from communication service provider to digital service provider. The programme also aims to facilitate the integration and optimisation of the IT systems of a recently acquired other major Telco brand in Belgium. To meet the client’s needs Brightive was engaged to:
- Mobilise a fit-for-purpose and pragmatic PMO Service, as quickly as possible, to support the needs of the Programme in question;
- Assume a PMO service initiation that supports the Programme level management, planning activities, RAID, KPIs, and the different work streams;
- Establish consistency, traceability and discipline of programme governance and control;
- Tailor and implement the right tooling, standards and methodologies for the Programme using the company’s existing technology infrastructure;
- Educate the different teams in how to efficiently utilise them and assure discipline; and
- Ensure applied PMO best practice to be realised beyond the life of the Programme across the company in its PMO/Programmes.
In just 6 months the Brightive team managed to achieve most of the initial objectives by providing our ProgrammeSMART services:
- Quick, pragmatic PMO set-up to respond and fulfil the evolving governance & control requirements of the Programme;
- Implement smart tooling across the whole governance structure to provide visibility, up-to-date information and allow people to focus on value add activities by eliminating redundant tasks and effort;
- Set the foundations for an effective PMO practice to be reproduced into the wider context of the client;
- Document management practices enabled by SharePoint as well as a taxonomy map and guidelines created for easy navigation and visibility; and
Deliver the ProgrammeSMART services at optimised value.