At Brightive we care about building the capabilities of our consultants and we invest in their personal development to provide the best service to clients. We are a small, innovative and dynamic consultancy firm that emphasizes staff development and provides outstanding solutions, aimed at a strategic direction and ongoing business development. The office is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, however, we work with client organisations across Europe and Middle East.
The Junior PM/PMO Consultant acts as an enabler for positive change within teams and across the business. The role requires a credible, forward-thinking individual who recognizes the opportunity that a major transformation brings to an organization. As a consultant, you will engage different stakeholders across the business, prompting you to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership. The successful candidate will be involved in setting up and owning the operational capabilities of project management and business analysis tools, to provide the best possible service to our clients.
As a Junior PM/PMO Consultant, you will take part in the business development of Brightive, and you will support the management of organizational transformation projects by:
- Building, maintaining and managing senior stakeholder relationships;
- Managing the project/portfolio planning;
- Creating a visual project status report/dashboard for senior management;
- Managing and maintaining risk and issue logs (RAID log);
- Administering the change management process as required and facilitating the process to obtain appropriate customer and internal approvals;
- Co-ordinating project document management;
- Distributing meeting agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes, decisions and actions from project reviews;
- Studying and obtaining certifications to increase value delivered to our clients and to boost your personal/professional development.
- Educational background in business administration, management, computer science or information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are must;
- Comfortable with the possibility that international travel can be required for up to 30% of the time;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Be flexible and responsive, possessing the ability to plan and organize, while working on different projects at the same time;
- Full MS Office proficiency;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus;
- Good knowledge with practical experiences in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is considered a plus.
- A competitive basic salary and significant performance & utilisation related bonus;
- Medical + travel insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Multisport card;
- Flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Agile, Project Management (PMI and/or PRINCE2) and Business
- Transformation and IT consultancy certifications (BA and ITIL);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space;
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals.
Interested in joining our team? Send us a CV and cover letter at [email protected].
By submitting your application to “EHS Consulting BG” EOOD (commercially known as Brightive) you hereby acknowledge that you understand and consent to the Candidate Consent Notice of the Company.