At Brightive we care about building the capabilities of our consultants and we invest in their personal development to provide the best service to clients. We are a small, innovative, and dynamic consultancy firm that emphasizes staff development and provides outstanding solutions, aimed at ongoing business development.
The Business Intelligence and Data Analyst enables the design, implementation, adoption, and use of business intelligence / data technology processes and solutions. Furthermore, the analyst fosters a culture of data-driven decision making across teams, functions, and organisations.
As a Business Intelligence and Data Analyst you will also take part in the business development of Brightive. You will support organisational change projects as well as the creation of business insights by:
- Collecting, reviewing and validating customer data
- Data modelling
- Analyzing the data to provide valuable insights
- Developing and implementing data visualization dashboards for clients
- Monitoring analytics and metrics’ results
- Educational background in computer science, information systems, business administration, management, economics, or other related field is strongly desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are a must;
- Comfortable with the possibility that international travel can be required for up to 30% of the time;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Be flexible and responsive, possessing the ability to plan and organize, while working on different projects at the same time;
- Building, maintaining, and managing stakeholder relationships;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus;
- Good knowledge with practical experience in applying business analysis methods and tools;
- Good knowledge with practical experiences in applying project management methodologies is considered a bonus.
Role specific requirements (it is desirable to have experience in at least one of the following):
- Combining, modelling, and transforming data to support data-driven decisions;
- Creating insightful data visualisations on various BI software;
- Creating a visual project status report/dashboard for senior management;
- Implementing and integrating business intelligence solutions to clients;
- Sharing knowledge on the use of BI solutions.
Role specific technical skills:
- Experience with Business Intelligence software (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau or related) is considered a plus;
- Advanced use of Excel including knowledge of Power Pivot and Power Query;
- Experience or familiarity with SQL or MS Access is considered an advantage.
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance & utilisation related bonus;
- Medical + travel insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Multisport card;
- Flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Business Intelligence and Data Science, Business Transformation and IT consultancy, and Project Management certifications;
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space;
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals.
Interested in joining our team? Send us a CV and cover letter at [email protected].
By submitting your application to “EHS Consulting BG” EOOD (commercially known as Brightive) you hereby acknowledge that you understand and consent to the Candidate Consent Notice of the Company.