ProjectSMART brings rapid, flexible, high-quality, compelling value management & control services to any project, programme or initiative.
ProjectSMART uses an innovative model that fits every project scope and provides the right people, processes and
technology. Based on the gained industry experiences and lessons learned, we put the appropriate amount of support in the right place to contribute to the project success, allowing our clients’ project managers to focus on delivering core business-specific value.
Depending on the degree of control required and the business need ProjectSMART can be configured to enable any of the standard PMO ‘types’:
- The Best Talent Our talent pool comprises very highly educated, young & energetic, tech-savvy and solution-driven consultants, augmented by deep SMEs and battle-hardened Delivery Directors. Our clients benefit from access to proven subject matter experts who specialise in delivering project management services, so that functional managers can focus on delivering business-specific value and minimise time spent on project administration.
- Consultative, customer first project support model Our talent pool and consultative, ‘customer first’ service delivery ethos is focused solely on support to the Project or Programme Manager and delivery success. So, we focus on value-add activities, overseeing, coordinating and challenging individual project managers, while ensuring high quality project delivery.
- Integrated toolset ProjectSMART provides and leverages our, or utilizes your, cloud PPM & collaboration platforms. This way, all project data and reporting is accessible in real time and used as a single view of the truth reporting source that provides the control & visibility necessary to maximize delivery success.
- Process efficiencyYou pay for a tailored service – that way, redundant or non-value PMO activities are removed, excluded or eliminated so that the PMO service only delivers value-add activities at a clear value proposition.
- Location independence & flexibility Our Sofia Professional Services Centre base enables a mixed near-shore service delivery model with a cross EU/EMEA reach, which allows a flexible & adaptive response to project & programme demands & client needs, whilst optimising service cost vs onsite presence.
What does ProjectSMART do better?
The main challenges project managers face on a daily basis are lead time, start-up costs and redundancy. In order to improve performance, ProjectSMART goes beyond the traditional delivery model to bring more value to the clients.
Clients using ProjectSMART benefit from:
- Short lead-time, low start-up cost
- Utilisation of lower cost resource centres
- Integrated SaaS toolset
- PMO performing value-added tasks
- Cloud database repository used as a single reporting source
- Consolidated project data, minimum redundant effort
- On demand project-wide visibility on key data
- Flexibility consumption model
- PMO support on an ad-hoc basis
'Corporate PMOs often fail to reach their true potential, or in worst cases, fail the very Business Units and Project Managers they support and enable. A number of factors may prevent an organisation from unlocking PMO value. As someone who’s successfully worked with our ProjectSMART model for years now, I can confidently say that I will not run another project without it.'
Founder & Managing Director
ProcessSMART provides a cost-effective business process improvement service in a leaner, more flexible, and more innovative way.
DataSMART is all about analysing, tailoring and adding value to disparate data, supporting vast topics from market and industry research to due diligence activities.
ProgrammeSMART engages our senior consultants in combination with our Professional Service Center team, bringing value using their expertise and capabilities.
ContractSMART is created to assist our clients in the ongoing management and support of their high service contracts in order to maximize the value of the contracts return.