We are a small, innovative and dynamic consultancy that emphasizes staff development and provides an outstanding client service, aimed at the strategic direction and ongoing solution development.
The Business Analyst will be directly involved in setting up and owning project governance bodies, processes, standards, and tools needed for the implementation of a client’s IT transformation programme. The successful candidate will be supporting the implementation of IT transformation projects and the PMO office by, e.g.:
- Analysing client’s existing operations to identify pain points, inefficiencies, and any unmet business needs; understanding business objectives and motivation, often going beyond what is being stated;
- Eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements (functional and non-functional) from multiple channels; writing use cases, user stories or requirements specification documentation (depending on project type);
- Visualising requirements in form of use case diagrams, story maps, flowcharts, or logical-level UML diagrams;
- Building and managing constructive relationships with all stakeholders;
- Supporting or leading client workshops in support of business change;
- Configuring tools and platforms for client projects (e.g. SharePoint, Clarizen), providing support and training to end users;
- Preparing “as-is” process documentation, “to-be” process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis; and
- Preparing various other documentation such as status reports, process maps, impact assessments, training materials and user manuals.
- Educational background in business administration, management, computer science or information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are musts;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 65% of the year;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly and comfortably communicate via phone, email, and face2face to both business and IT stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, and critical thinking;
- IT literacy and MS Office proficiency;
- Ability to read, understand and translate technical documentation into business language;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus; and
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered a plus.
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance related bonus
- Medical + travel insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Business transformation and IT consultancy (BA and ITIL); and Project Management certifications (CAPM and/or PRINCE2);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space; and
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest IT and Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals. Interested in joining our team?
Check out brightive.net/careers and send us a CV and cover letter at [email protected]