At Brightive we care about building the capabilities of our consultants and we invest in their personal development to provide the best service to clients. We are a small, innovative and dynamic consultancy firm that emphasizes staff development and provides outstanding solutions, aimed at a strategic direction and ongoing business development. The office is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, however, we work with client organisations across Europe and Middle East.
- Analysing client’s existing operations and processes to identify pain points, gaps, inefficiencies and any unmet business needs; understanding business objectives and motivation, often going beyond what is being stated;
- Working with business partners and subject matter experts to define and document process requirements, explore new opportunities, conduct feasibility studies, gather insights and recommend process improvements;
- Modelling business process diagrams as per the BPMN methodology using a variety of process mapping tools, drafting standard operation procedures (SOPs) and validating them with key business stakeholders;
- Preparing “as-is” and “to-be” end-to-end process documentation and performing detailed gap analysis, in addition to various other documentation (status reports, impact assessments, training materials, etc.);
- Soliciting and analysing technical requirements and user stories with the purpose of aligning them to business requirements and processes to ensure the development of consistent end-to-end solutions;
- Supporting or leading client workshops in support of process validation, business change and their widespread acceptance across the client organisation;
- Configuring process modelling tools (e.g. Lucidchart, Signavio, ARIS) and platforms for client projects (e.g. SharePoint), providing support and training for their usage to end users.
- Educational background in business administration, management, computer science or information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are musts;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 50% of the time;
- Experience in mapping business process models in accordance with the BPMN standards is a must;
- Operational expertise in using process modelling tools (e.g. Lucidchart, Microsoft Visio, ARIS Architect, Signavio, IBM Blueworks Live) is a must;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation;
- Ability to work under general direction and interact with and influence project team members;
- Ability to perform a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments, and to apply methodical approach to problem definition and resolution;
- Ability to understand and use appropriate methods, tools and applications;
- Demonstration of an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus; and
- Good knowledge with practical experiences in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is considered a plus.
- A competitive basic salary and significant performance & utilisation related bonus;
- Medical + travel insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Multisport card;
- Flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Agile, Project Management (PMI and/or PRINCE2) and Business
- Transformation and IT consultancy certifications (BA and ITIL);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space;
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest Business Change projects in Europe.
- We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals.
Interested in joining our team? Send us a CV and cover letter at [email protected].
By submitting your application to “EHS Consulting BG” EOOD (commercially known as Brightive) you hereby acknowledge that you understand and consent to the Candidate Consent Notice of the Company.