We are a small, innovative and dynamic consultancy that emphasizes staff development and provides an outstanding client service, aimed at a strategic direction and ongoing solution development.
The Project Management Officer acts as an enabler for positive change within technology teams and across the business. The role requires a credible, forward-thinking individual who recognizes the opportunity that an IT transformation can bring to an organization. As a Business Consultant, you will engage different stakeholders across the business, prompting you to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership. The successful candidate will be involved in setting up and owning the operational capabilities of project management tools, to provide the best possible service to our clients.
As a PMO at Brightive, you will support the management of IT transformation projects by:
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships;
- Managing the project/portfolio planning;
- Creating a visual project status report/dashboard for senior management;
- Managing and maintaining risk and issue logs (RAID log);
- Administering the change management process as required and facilitating the process to obtain appropriate customer and internal approvals;
- Co-ordinating project document management; and
- Distributing meeting agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes, decisions and actions from project reviews.
- Educational background in business administration, management, computer science or information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are musts;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 65% of the year;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization;
- Ability to interact with and influence department/project team members;
- Ability to perform a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments, and to apply a methodical approach to problem definition and resolution;
- Demonstration of an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to absorb and apply technical information, and to work to required standards;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Experience in using and administering PPM tools;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus; and
- Good knowledge of or experience in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is a necessity.
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance related bonus
- Medical + travel insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Project Management (CAPM and/or PRINCE2); and Business Transformation and IT consultancy certifications (BA and ITIL);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space;
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest IT and Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals. Interested in joining our team?