We are a small, innovative and dynamic consultancy that emphasizes on staff development and provides an outstanding client service, aimed at strategic direction and ongoing solution development.
The Project Management Office acts as an enabler for positive change within technology teams and across the business. The role requires a credible, forward-thinking individual who recognizes the opportunity that an IT transformation can bring to an organization. As a Business/Data Analyst, you will engage different stakeholders and will support the delivery of IT transformation projects by:
- Analysing client’s existing operations to identify pain points, inefficiencies, and any unmet business needs; understanding business objectives and motivation, often going beyond what is being stated;
- Working with business partners to define needs and requirements, explore new opportunities, conduct feasibility studies, gather insights and recommend process improvements;
- Developing visual models, functional requirements documents and use case documents and presenting them in front of key stakeholders;
- Monitoring and maintaining all KPIs across the entire business;
- Eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements (functional and non-functional) from multiple channels; writing use cases, user stories or requirements specification documentation (depending on project type);
- Visualising requirements in form of use case diagrams, story maps, flowcharts, or logical-level UML diagrams;
- Supporting or leading client workshops in support of business change;
- Configuring tools and platforms for client projects (e.g. SharePoint, Clarizen), providing support and training to end users;
- Preparing “as-is” and “to-be” process documentation and performing detailed gap analysis, in addition to various other documentation (status reports, process maps, impact assessments, training materials, etc.)
- Educational background in business administration, management, computer science or information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education, and the ability to travel and work in the EU are musts;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 65% of the year;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization;
- Ability to work under general direction and interact with and influence project team members;
- Ability to perform a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments, and to apply a methodical approach to problem definition and resolution;
- Ability to understand and use appropriate methods, tools and applications;
- Demonstration of an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Experience in using BA tools (such as Lucid chart, Visio, Power BI, QlikView) is a must;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus; and
- Good knowledge with practical experiences in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is considered a plus.
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance related bonus
- medical + travel insurance;
- public transportation card;
- flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Business transformation and IT consultancy (BA and ITIL); and Project Management certifications (CAPM and/or PRINCE2);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward-thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space; and
- The opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest IT and Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals. Interested in joining our team?
Check out brightive.net/careers and send us a CV and cover letter at [email protected]